Co-washing or conditioner only washing is a great option if you exercise often or prefer to limit your use of shampoo. Today was my first day co-washing and so far so good. It took me only 1 hour to detangle, braid, co-wash, shower, apply leave-in and re-braid. I used Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner for my co-wash. My regular conditioner, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner, is a deep conditioner so co-washing would not be the best way to use it. I will try other conditioners for my co-wash and write reviews on them also.
Braids secured with perm robs and end paper
Usually when I do a braidout, I wait for my hair to be about 90% dry and then do cornrows. To save time and minimize manipulation, I rebraided my hair in the sections I use to wash and added perm rods to the ends. I will show you the results tomorrow.
Do you co-wash? If yes, what conditioner would you recommend?
