March 20, 2011

Relaxer Results

My relaxer day went very well yesterday.  If you follow me on Facebook, then you know that Reniece had to talk me out of cutting 3"(LOL) so I got a light trim. In my January Hair Update, I shared how my ends were being damaged by the clear bands and I still have the thinner ends from that setback. The ends bug me, but I can mask them from myself by wearing wavy and curly styles.  

I am about 3" away from waist length. The black line of my sweatshirt is the smallest part of my waist. If my growth rate continues (and I don't cut my hair) then I should have waist length in 6 months. Once I reach my goal of waist length, I will cut off the 3" of thin ends so I can start fresh in 2012 to reach my 2012 goal of hip length. I want thickness and fullness over length at this time. 

I got a new camera and will edit and upload the video tomorrow. I have some exciting updates to share with you about my winter wig and hair book!

Was this week your relaxer week? How did it turn out? 

Comments
12 Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...