May 3, 2011

Somebody, Hide The Scissors

Before
I washed my hair last Friday and after I blow dried it, I decided to trim a little off the ends. So much for my trim schedule LOL. I took about 1/2" off so its not a major trim by any stretch of the imagination.

It was a quick decision, so I was not as methodical as I could have been about cutting. I just combed the hair to the front, held it between my fingers and snipped off about 1/2". Then I repeated the process on the other side.


I'm on track to reach waist length by the end of this year, so I don't mind trimming. My next relaxer in is July and will be my longest stretch at 16 weeks. I haven't decided whether I will cut 3" at my next relaxer, or wait until the end of the year. It all depends on how well this stretch goes.

After

Comments
5 Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...