When I washed my hair this weekend, I tried this free sample of Redken Argan Oil that I got from Beauty Brands. This was my first time using Argan Oil.
I followed my normal wash day routine but added the Argan Oil before I shampooed my hair. The directions say to add a few drops to each section of hair and allow it to sit for a few minutes. After I washed my hair, I also added a few drops after I flat ironed my hair. ![]() |
| I used about half of the sample |
The oil was thick like a serum and had a light pleasant fragrance. I would classify this product as a serum rather than a true oil because of the consistency. But, I can't say the same for all Argan oil products. Based on the ingredients, it has silicones before the Argan oil ingredient (which explains the serum-like consistency).
I won't buy the full sized product and I don't plan on using the rest of the sample. I would be interested in trying the pure Argan oil and will try to find it online. If you know where I can get it, please comment below.


